Humane Rescue Alliance WALK FOR THE ANIMALS
September 22 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Yards Park – Capitol Riverfront, 355 Water St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Schedule: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Event begins: exhibitor booths open, food/beverages, music
- Walker Check-in
- Walk Welcome Remarks
- Walk Awards Presentation (Top Fundraisers)
- DC WALK FOR THE ANIMALS
The walk route is approximately 0.7 miles and will last about 30 minutes
12:45 PM – 5:00 PM
- ON TAP MAGAZINE’s Wiener 500 Dachshund Dash
- Live music, exhibitor booths, local food and beer vendors, Oktoberfest games, and pet-friendly activities
Public Parking is available at the following public lots, all located a short walking distance from the venue.
- The Yards Lot H/I (136 N Street, SE)
- The Yards Lot F (136 N Street, SE)
- 100 M (100 M Street, SE)
- Federal Gateway I (1100 New Jersey Avenue, SE)
- 300 M (300 M Street, SE)
There are two Metro Entrances located near the venue.
- Navy Yard Metro: M Street Entrance (55 M Street, SE)
- Navy Yard Metro: New Jersey Avenue Entrance (1101 New Jersey Avenue, SE)
There is also street parking available in the surrounding neighborhoods.